Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Live Right and Find Happiness

Live Right and Find Happiness
Author: Dave Barry
Publisher: G.P. Putnam's Sons
ISBN: 978-1-101-63150-8
I can't honestly figure out why, but this book was part funny and part stressful, but that last part wasn't the book's fault. Some of my favorite moments were ones such as various trips to foreign countries, such as Russia, his experience with Google Glass, and his experience with home repair service workers.

There were even some pop culture-y references pushed in, such as how a cable news channel operates its broadcasting. All in all, I would have to say that this book was nicely well rounded.

The book even had some nice family moments, such as Dave Barry's letter to his first newborn grandson.

Would I read this book again? I would strongly consider it, but as I have stated before, because Dave Barry hides a lot of asterisk jokes in his writing, his books are one exception that I am willing to make for printed books as opposed to their digital counterparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment